Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Things are looking up...

The Vancouver Marathon website was listing the finishers by chip time yesterday so things look a little better for where I finished.

By chip time I finished:

2096th Overall
1202nd out of 2164 Males
164th out of 234 Males Age 25-29

I also (well Lola) bought some pictures from the Marathon Photo website last night. They look pretty good. I will definately be hanging them around the house. In case you didn't know the song "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon was written about me.

I am also having thoughts of maybe doing another half marathon this year. This is crazy, I know, but I feel like I have some unfinished business. I feel like I should have been under 2 hours. At least this would keep me motivated for the next few months.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your run!!!

Let me know when you are thinking of another 1/2 - I may join you...

Tony

PS - R U up for another KM Khallenge?

May 09, 2007 9:15 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy... What was your bib number? i tried looking up the photos!

May 11, 2007 6:54 a.m.  
Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Hey Aaron - Bib # 6922.

Tony - I have a really bad/good idea that I will blog post so let me know what you think. Let's maybe have a Khallenge for the Month of June.

May 11, 2007 8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home