Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm Number 5,949th!!

So I completed the SunRun on Sunday Morning and I feel I did a fairly good job. I ran and what I thought was a good pace and I finished without being totally exhausted. I am actually pretty proud of myself. It was a good barometre for the upcoming 1/2 Marathon. I think I can also so say officially that I am in the best shape of my life - which is sad since I still need to lose about 30-35 pounds. Oh how I let myself go in those university years.

Here are some stats from my race you may find interesting:

I finished in a time of 52 Mins 44 Secs. This was by far my best 10 Km of my life.
That means I ran at a pace of 5:17/Km.
I finished 5,949th out of the 42,693 times that have been posted.
I finished 4,515th out of the 18,590 Males
I finished 794th out of the 2,584 Males Age 25-29
I finished 12th out of the 29 Runners from Team eBay
I finished 5th out of the 23 Runners registered from Anmore.

and...

I finished 1st in the Catoegory of Runners Age 25-29 registered from Anmore. That's right. I am number 1. Ok - so there were only 3 of us in that category and it is not an official SunRun category - but I need to hang my hat somewhere.

So onto the 1/2 Marathon. Less than 3 weeks to go!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are da bomb! I knew you could do it and do it with style. You are number one!! Keep it up (or at least a reasonable fraction of what you're doing) and the 35 lbs will go...I still can't believe you're doing a 1/2 marathon, but then again, I can't fanthom why anyone would do it - so nothing personal...you're just one of those crazy 1/2 marathon people...

April 25, 2007 9:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home