Sunday, February 18, 2007

With Friday Comes Goal Smashing..

Well good news came on Friday, and as per usually it comes in threes...

1. It WAS Friday...The end of the week. As Loverboy once said, "Everybody's working for the weekend."

2. I finished the first week of training for my new job. One down!!

3. I set a new personal best at the 5Km and knocked another goal of the list. I ran hard and finished the 5Km in 27:33. So in under 28:00 Minutes.

I feel good about the SunRun and that I will get that finished relatively easily, or at least comfortably. I am still worried about the Half Marathon. My goal for this week it to do one big run. A 12-14 Km should put me on pace for the big run. I also need to start doing this more consistantly or at least more often.

PS: I am still hating working out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home