Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm Tired

I am tired of working out. It is so bad to be thinking this way but it is true. I am tried of working out 5-6 days a week. I am tired of running. I wish I could just fast forward all the hard work. I am sore. Legs are sore. Back is sore. Chest is sore. Brain is tired and ready to give up now.

Stupid Half Marathon. I have less than 90 days. Less than three months left. May 6th will come so quickly. I will be happy when it is over.

I am not sure about getting to 225 before my birthday either seeing as I only lost a couple pounds during January. I have about 10 pounds to lose in about 6 weeks.

Yoikes.

OK - Time to ramp back up and get focused again. Time to focus on the goals at hand. Time to stoop whining and stop trying to make excuses.

Here we go. Just 6 weeks.

I think I can, I think I can.

That date will also represent about the half way mark to the marathon date from today. Ugh. That makes me less excited for my birthday.

I think it is time for a reward. I think it is almost time for a tattoo.

In more interesting finds - there is a county in Kentucky called Letcher County. I think that is sort of neat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Miller said...

Keep going Bill! It's only a few months away - then summertime and relaxation! :) Can you join the RUnning Room groups in Coquitlam to help stay motivated? It's free Wed nights and Sunday mornings... especially good for the long training runs for the 1/2. Think about it, if you can fit it into your schedule, it's awesome to have people to chat with (not to mention who are counting on you) along the way...

Jen :)

February 13, 2007 10:45 a.m.  
Blogger Lola Bigcups said...

But then you'd hafta get their matching yuppie outfits and make sure to drink some sort of Starbucks coffee before, during, and after your run ;)

February 14, 2007 8:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home