Saturday, February 03, 2007

From J to the Mizzle to your Eyes

A - Available or Taken: If being kidnapped and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome means that I am taken then count me in.

B - Best Friend: ATB unless Lola is reading this, then Lola.

C - Cake or Pie: I think a good caramel chocolate cake trumps anything

D - Drink of Choice: With Alcohol - Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka mixed with anything. Without Alcohol - Coke Zero

E - Essential items you use Everyday: Toothbrush, Toilet Paper, Underwear (Usually Clean), my iPod

F - Favorite Color: Green, and I think Forrest or Kelly Green top that list, but I am a guy so I am incapable of seeing shades of colour, so my answer is green

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears - Usually they have less wriggle and therefore are less gross

H - Hometown: Windermere, BC, although is would be debatable that it is now Invermere. Maybe I should just say Lake Windermere and be done with it.

I - Indulgence: Swiss Cheese Crackers - That is a good time - and any day I am not going to the gym, oh, and sleeping in.

J - January or February: January - I likes the snow

K - Kids & Names: Who are we kidding - It would be William - but currently n/a

L - Life is incomplete without?: Laughing

M - Marriage Date - Febarchulember, 2008? - or sometime in the future.

N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples - except Granny Smith or Red Delicious - they can both go to hell.

P - Phobias or Fears: Crocodiles, Breaking my leg

Q - Fave Quote: Currently - "Times Up! Let's Do This! LEEROY JENKINS!!!"

R - Reason to Smile - Every morning I wake up next to Lola *Blush*

S - Season: Fall

T - Tag 3-4 people: ATB, Nakeisha, Hien

U - Unknown fact about me: I was born with female genitals. I have never had a pet live longer than a year.

V - Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus

W - Worst Habit: Lola would say cracking my knuckles. I say I love too much.

X - X-rays: Mouth (Dental), Ankle (Stairs), Toe (Tug-O-War gone bad), Thumb (Bike Jump Gone Bad), Chest (Pneumonia Twice)

Y - Your Fave Food: Pizza - either Papa Joe's or Me N' Ed's

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

4 Comments:

Blogger Hien said...

what is this TAG 3-4 people? Do I now post on my blog???? ohhhhh you're sooooo on...BLOGGIN as we speak..

February 04, 2007 11:42 a.m.  
Blogger Gaby said...

At least you got tagged!

February 05, 2007 10:25 p.m.  
Blogger Hien said...

uh oh, is bill in the doghouse??
Can I pass of a tag to you?:p

February 06, 2007 11:30 a.m.  
Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Lola already got tagged by Jen so you can get off my back.

February 06, 2007 9:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home