Thursday, January 25, 2007

Two Years...

It has been two years since I started this blog. I can't believe that much time has gone by already.
It is interesting that as you get older a year becomes a smaller percentage of your total life and seems to go by so much quicker relative to a year when you were 5 years old. Think that when you were 5 a single year was 20% of your life. Relative to now when a year is less than 4% of my total life.

Well at least I find that interesting.

Also as a side note you may have noticed that my Km's have not been going up. This is mostly due to a litle bug/cold I have had early this week that forced me to miss some gym time.

The 75 Km in January goal is in jeopardy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going Bill! A cold bug is hard to exercise through... even if you're at more KM's than last month, that's a great thing! On another note, I'm taking your fitness initiative and plan to join the gym nearby... maybe that'll actually mean I'll go work out for a change! :)

January 26, 2007 5:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home