Friday, January 19, 2007

January Quickly Running Out...

So January is quickly coming to a close. I believe I am doing well on a couple of my goals. Let's look at a quick recap:

Do a 10 Km session? Check
Do 5 Km in less than 29:00? Check
Do not weigh myself in January? Check
Do core twice a week? umm...

I am not doing so well with this one. I may actually do core twice this month but that is as much as I can guarantee. It is painful, I know. Total and unadulterated failure at this one.

I have no excuse.

I just find myself focusing on my running too much. I am trying to convince myself that after January and when I can weigh in again that I will start again but I think it is more realistic that I won't start lifting and core until after the 1/2 Marathon. So look out May, here I come.

In bigger news I won the Biggest Loser at work. I have to thank the 20 out of the 24 people who completely dropped out leaving me to duke it out with 4 people. My weight loss and Christmas gain was enough to take home the JACKPOT of $105.

I was pretty happy but disappointed that so many people dropped out.

Nothing else is really going on and time seems to go by so quickly.

Frozen Buntzen Lake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home