Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday Through The Hump

Eats:

2 Packets Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
1 Banana
1 Yogurt
1 Sweet and Salty Peanut Granola Bar
1 Apple
1 Tune Wrap w/ Side of Celery
1/2 a Can of Coke Zero
3 Pieces Thin Crust Delissioso Pizza
2 Small Ginger Snaps

Exercise:

37 Minutes on the Treadmill - Approx 6 km

I think I am going to make it. I feel like come Saturday morning I am going to weigh in below 240. I think I am on the edge of success.

Song for Wednesday: Hey Mercedes - Our Weekend Starts On Wednesday

"Hooray!
We'll have our way
A generation
Before friday at six
Hooray!
We will have our say
Our weekends start on Wednesday
We'll erase the world together
Our weekends start on Wednesday
We've been practicing this way with brains
WednesdayGreat day!
any mannerisms i can't
any mannerisms by chance
Hooray!
we'll have our way!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home