Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Totals are In...

I had a pretty solid month. My eating was hot and cold but I accomplished a couple of goals.

Goal: Distance for the Month: 75 Km

Result: I was pretty solid on the treadmill all month and came in at 87.5 Km of treadmill only running. I did a couple days outdoors which I did not count towards this total.

I was pretty happy with my total here and look for most months to be around the same and more as I train for the Sun Run and the Half Marathon. December will have a some special goals because of the holidays. I will post them as I commit to them.

Goal: Do 5 km in under 30:00

Result: I pounded out a solid run last week knowing this goal was due and through down a 29:42. Just under the goal, but still reached the goal so I am happy.

Goal: Do the energy trail in less than 30:00

Result: I made it out the day before it started snowing to try and beat this. I also found the floating bridge to be damaged and that also slowed progress a bit. Regardless I did come up a little short running out a total of 30:58. So this goal will stay on the charts, although I may not get to try again till the New Year because of the trail conditions.

This leaves the big goal of under 240 by Festivus looming large over my head. I have two weeks to really push myself. It is realistic. I tips the scales at 241 on Saturday so just a couple pounds to go.

Go Duncan Go!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hien said...

OMG BILL You look GREAT (I mean, not as a woman...but all the weight you have lost!!!! wooohoooo)
I hope the compliments are pouring in because you deserve it! YOU DID IT!!!!! I lost 1.5lbs in the last three weeks...this is horrible...that could have been ANYTHING...not real weight. I LOVE running so I am glad that you are into that now too! (I guess I won't be seeing you guys this xmas since you are going away right?)

December 10, 2006 10:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home