Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Countdown is On...

With now less than a week until the big weigh in and the Festivus goal of under 240 things are going to be tight. I am right there. I am sitting on 240 so I am a little worried that my body will do one of the those fun, and much talked about hiccups, and decide that this is the week to add a little weight.

You know, those ebbs and flows of weight loss.

So for this week I am going to go back to posting everything I do and everything I eat. Back to posting all the exercise and all the calories. Just something to keep me focused this week. I am very optimistic and this is a huge goal for me.

240 has been that impassable weight. My nemesis! Lex Luther to my Superman. Cogswell Cogs to my Spacely Space Sprockets. Mr. Belding to my Zack Morris.

It is going to be an interesting week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home