Thursday, November 02, 2006

This is What I Decided...

...instead of posting what I do everyday and what I eat everyday since that seems to very boring and it is very similar everyday I will really only post when I fall off track or do something of note.

For example...Today I ran over 6km on the treadmill, which I thought was pretty good.

Here are a couple of guarantees...

I will probably have a Tuna Wrap for Lunch with a Side of Celery Monday to Wednesday
Saturday will probably always be my day of rest.
I will be in the gym at least 4 days a week - two doing weights, two doing core - Cardio everyday.
I will be playing Roadhockey on Sunday's

Alright...

I will post any treats or unscheduled days I missed a workout just to keep me honest. I will continue to keep you updated on the Work Biggest Loser Contest and how my own home progress is going. Just 8 weeks or so until New Years. I am aiming to be around 235 around then if possible. I guess we will see how it goes.

Bum bum buummmmm!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy.... just keep on track.... it's good ot see the comittment!

November 04, 2006 7:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

William: You are a shadow of your former self. Your Friend Cyril

November 04, 2006 5:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home