Sunday, October 22, 2006

The WEEK-END

So the weekend was ok. Exercise was reasonable and the eating was ok, not great, but good for a weekend. Now that it is Sunday I will try my best to remember what I ate and did Friday and Saturday.

Ok,

Food for Friday and Saturday:

2 S&S Granola Bars
1 Fruit Source Bar
2 Packets of Oatmeal
2 Eggs
2 Porkchops w/ Side of Steamed Veggies
5 Ravioli (Spinach and Cheese)
1 Tuna Salad Wrap w/ Side of Celery
Few Handfuls of Trail Mix (Cashews, Peanuts, Almonds, Raisins, and M&M's)
1 Smokie
2 Pieces of Toast with margarine
1 Six Inch Sub - Cold Cut Trio from Subway on Honey Oat Bread
1 Yogurt
Three to Four Glasses of Coke Zero/Diet Pepsi
1 Turkey Club on Cranberry Sourdough w/ Side Salad
Few Handfuls of Smart Food White Cheddar Popcorn (It may have been more than a few handfuls since Lola had to wrestle the bag away from me)

Wow - now that I type it out it seems like so much more.

Exercise for Friday and Saturday:

45 Minutes on the Elliptical Trainer
Shopping for Halloween Costume - That is Exercise!!

So the big NEWS is that we are starting a biggest loser competition at work. There are two teams of seven so it will be great if everyone sticks to it. I am part of the blue team and the official weigh-in is tomorrow morning.

I know I wasn't going to weigh again until Festivus but this is a great opportunity to keep me motivated. The other good thing is that we are taking body measurements as well so I can show change a little differently.

I will let you know how the first weigh-in goes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home