Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday

Food:

2 Packets of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
2 S&S Granola Bars
1 Coke Zero
1 Tuna Wrap W/ Side O' Celery
1 Club Pita from Pita Pit
1 Yogurt
1 Bottle of Grapefruit Juice

Exercise:

3.2 Km Jog on the Treadmill - about 24 Minutes
23 Minutes on the Elliptical Trainer

Weights Day:

Bicep Curls
Tricep Kick Backs
Bench Press
Butterfly Press
Shoulder Press
Front Raises

Medicine Bowl as Normal:

Torso Twists
Sit Ups

It is just starting to roll into form where I really want to make this work. I don't find it as much of a chore to go to the gym, but that probably I know that if I go home I wouldn't be doing anything but play video games or watch TV.

Speaking of watching TV, I watched the Biggest Loser again tonight. That show has to be the saddest show on TV. I feel bad for the contestants and can relate on some levels. My eyes well up almost every episode. I think I am getting soft in my old age. I don't know what it is but their success also makes me want to continue to work hard. I always wish this was an instant fix but after three full weeks we all know this is not true.

Sign of the Times: I haven't had a Slurpee since I started this journey. I have told myself that I will have a little Halloween candy at the end of the month. A little.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost a lot of weight using this:
The Hacker's Diet The trick is simply to get used to the feeling of hunger. There will be time to eat when the dieting is done.

October 20, 2006 3:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home