Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tuesday

Food:

2 S&S Granola Bars
1 Yogurt
1 Fruit Source Bar
2 Packets of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
1 Can of Coke Zero
1 Tuna Wrap w/ Side of Celery
1 Foot Long Roasted Chicken Breat on Wheat
1 Apple

Exercise:

Approx 30 minutes on the Treadmill - Just over 4 Km
7 Minutes on the Sit Down Bike for Cool Down

Medicine Ball Torso Work:

Torso Twists
Sit Ups
Side Sit Ups - Both Sides
Elevated Feet Sit Ups
Leg Lifts

Weights:

Lat Pull Downs
Chest Row

Pretty good work out. Nothing major although now I realized I forgot to do forearms.

I have also noticed that I drop my iPod on the treadmill about once a week. It is still working though.

Also watching season 2 of the Office on my iPod and working out makes me seem crazy when I just start laughing and no one can hear or see what I am watching.

On to Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home