Saturday, October 07, 2006

Those Who Can't Do...

So we were short a few guys today for our baseball game and because we didn't have enough guys to start the game we had to forfit the game. Between me and the other team's coaches we decide to try and get in a game anyway regardless of the fact the outcome would not change the our forfit.

So...

Being that we were still short a player on defense I decided to strap on the cleats and take my show on the road. Today that show was in left field.

The first defense there was no action for me.

The second defense I brought the circus to town. I miss read a line drive so poorly and did such a bad job trying to make up it up I was a total mess. I must have looked like a disaster. I tried to tell the guys I coach...never do as I do, always do as I say.

In my defense...

1) Outfield is by far my weakest position
2) I haven't played baseball in about 9 years - give or take a practice here or there. Of course I am not talking about my time playing beer league softball.
3) I really have no excuse other than I blew it
4) I made the next catch without looking too foolish

Now onto business:

Food Today:
1 Big Bowl of Shreddies
1 Small Pizza from Me N' Ed's
2 Glasses of Diet Pepsi

That doesn't seem right but I think that may be all I had.

Exercise:
See above Baseball story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home