Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh Tuesday

I think I had what would be classified as an embarassing moment at the gym today. For some strange reason I didn't really care. Maybe it was because I am getting older or I am just not as sensitive.

I was on the floor doing some core strengh work, also known as situps with the medicine ball, and just as this girl was walking by, with little to no warning, a little gas escaped.

That's right!

I farted in the gym. I had my head phones on so I don't know how loud it was but it definately made a sound. Maybe I thought I could pass it off as the mat, like people pass it off on the chair, or maybe because I didn't really acknowledge it that maybe no one else really paid attention. Though I swear through the top of my glasses I saw the young lady almost snicker.

At least it didn't smell which would allow the mat story to fly. That's right, it was the mat, what are you looking at gym rat.

Food Today:

2 Packets of Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal
1 Sweet and Salty Granola Bar
1 Yogurt
1 Fruit Source Bar
1 Apple
1 Can Diet Pepsi
1 Can Coke Zero
Left Over Spaghetti and Chicken Mushroom Tomato Sauce from Last Night
1/2 a Delissio Thin Crust Pizza

Exercise Today:

5Km run on the treamill - just under 35 minutes
10 Minutes on the Elliptical Trainer to cool down at the end

3 Sets of:

Chest Row
Lat Pull Downs
Foreman Flys with Tubing

Medicine Ball Core Work:

Sit Up
Torso Twist
Side Sit Ups

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaby said...

Now THAT shit is funny right there... you don't know how many times I'd be doing partner medicine ball workouts with the old teammates and farts going off all over the place. It means you're working hard ;)

October 10, 2006 9:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home