Sunday, October 22, 2006

Oh Sunday

It was an ok Sunday but I did have a treat today:

Food:

6" CCT on Honey Oat - Left Over from Yesterday
755mL Slurpee from Macs - OUCH
Left Over Chinese Food from Thursday

Exercise:

Road Hockey - My knees hurt - Scored 3 Goals

Did a little work around the yard, nothing major but it was something. Managed to cover a couple of holes in the flashing around the house. Hopefully this will help stop any mice from coming in. It has been awhile since we had any mice so that is a good thing.

Biggest loser weigh in tomorrow and I am scared for two reasons:

1) That my cheap home scale weighs in light and that I weigh more than I think I do right now, which I measured in at about 249 today.

2) If the above is true it means that I weighed a lot more than 263 when I first started and that is scary.

N-E-R-V-O-U-S-!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home