Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday - Change in Plans

I am thinking that I can not weigh myself every week. I think, or it appears, that I gained about 3 pounds last week. I just can not make sense of that. I ate pretty well and I exercised a lot, my belt needs to be put on a loop tighter.

Ugh.

It was a major distraction today as all I thought was that for all that hard work I gained weight. I am now officially putting the scale away until Dec 16th, 2006, the morning of Festivus. At that point I can weigh in a see if I met my goal or not.

Now onto the show...

Food:

2 Packets Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
1 Yogurt
1 Apple
1 S & S Granola Bar
1 Fruit Source Bar
1 Tuna Salad w/, you guessed it, Celery on the Side
2 Hot Dogs w/ Buns, Just Relish as a Condiment
1 Can of Coke Zero
1 Can of Apple Juice

Exercise:

3.2 Km on the Treadmill - About 25 Mins
22 Minutes on the Elliptical Trainer

Weights Day:

Butterfly Press
Shoulder Press
Bench Press
Bicep Curls
Tricep Kick Backs
Front Raises

Normal Weight Day Medicine Ball Work:

Torso Twists
Situps

It will be a busy day tomorrow.

Oh - and I did horrible in the football pool this weekend - HORRIBLE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...don't lose heart...maybe your gaining musccle or something...I really have no idea...but it sounds like you are doing great and are definitely fitter and healthier.

I had a horrific week myself in the pool...lots of tough losses (so many close games...)

Arizona almost beat Chicago tonight - they really should have!

Tony

October 17, 2006 12:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home