Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hump Day

Nothing exciting today.

Food:
2 Packets Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal
1 Sweet and Salty Granola Bar
1 Yogurt
1 Apple
1 Cheese and Onion Bagel - No Topping
1/2 Delissio Thin Crust Pizza - Left Overs from Last Night
1 Bowl of Cherrios - 2% Milk
1 Can of Apple Juice
1 Can of Coke Zero

I may have eaten to much bad stuff today but I had a pretty good work out.

Exercise:

25 Minutes on the Treadmill - About 3.4 Km
10 Minutes on the Elliptical Trainer

Weights Day:

3 Set Each of:

Bicep Curl
Shoulder Press
Incline Bench Press
Tricep Kick Backs
Front Raises

2 Sets of:
Bench Press

3 Sets of:

Medicine Ball Torso Twist
Medicine Ball Sit Ups

I think I need more ideas of what I should be working out in the gym. I think I am doing a pretty good job but I need some more. I know some fore arm work would be good and I could probably do more chest work. I have been trying to split up back from chest to every other day and see how that works out in the short term.

I guess we will see what happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Miller said...

You're doing great! I think maybe I should start posting my diet and exercise on my blog. I started Phase 1 of "Healthy Living" this week and man, it's tough! My main goals are to drink more water and snack less at night.

If you're in need of a new routine, would you consider a program? Peter Twist does stuff out of 8-Rinks (www.sportconditioning.ca/training/adult_fitness_conditioning.htm). Oh, and Men's Health has some decent workouts too (I bought Aaron the magazine a couple years ago and he liked it). The online link is http://www.menshealth.com/cda/homepage.do?source=rodale. Keep it up!

October 12, 2006 7:54 p.m.  
Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Thanks for the input Jen. I have thought about a program or maybe even joining up to do martial arts, just to do something different. I will look into what you have linked here as well.

I am hoping to pick up some Baseball Specific workout sheet from on the coaches that runs the off season program as well.

October 12, 2006 8:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home