Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 9 with a Vengeance

Today I had a really solid workout and I think convincing myself to go to the gym everyday is getting a little bit easier.

Well...here is the break down...

Food:
2 Sweet and Salty Granola Bars
2 Fruit Source Bars
1 Apple
1 Yogurt
1 Tuna Wrap w/ side of Celery
1 Coke Zero
1 Apple Juice
Crystal Light Iced Tea
spaghetti with a Tomato Sauce that I added one Smokie to for some meat

I resisted the temptation of Pizza and a Big Bowl of M&M's that were beside me all day at work so I am giving myself kudos for that.

And then to the Gym...

20 Minutes Jog on the Teadmill - Probably just over 2.5 Km
10 Minutes Power walk on the treadmill at the end of my workout as a cool down and flush any lactic acid out of the joints and muscles...you know...that sounds good anyway.

3 Sets Each of:

Bench Press
Shoulder Press
Tricep Kick Backs
Bicep Curls
Lat Pull Down
Front Raises
Medicine Ball Sit-Ups
Medicine Ball Torso Twists

All and all I would say it was a successful workout. I did think that at the end of the day the treadmill was out to get me. I would ever so slightly slow down, and then ever so slightly speed up, like the tread was sticking.

Or I was going crazy....

1 Comments:

Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Hey Cuz - Welcome to the wild world of my Blog - it is a little boring right now because of the weight loss focus but it will get better.

October 05, 2006 9:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home