Monday, October 02, 2006

Day 8 - The Journey Continues

Ok - So I conquered hell week and it taught me that I can make it and that I can lose weight if I really want to. So this brings us to Day 8...

What I Ate:

2 Fruit Source Bars
2 Sweet and Salty Granola Bars
1 Yogurt
1 Apple
1 Tuna Salad Wrap w/ side of Celery
1 Can of Passion Peach
A little Crystal Light
10 Ravioli - spinach and Cheese w/ a side of steamed Veggies (Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli)

Exercise Today:

30 Minutes on the Elliptical Trainer
6 Minutes on the Bike (I hate the bike)

So tomorrow I am hoping to get another good work out including some weights and core strength work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I think you read that wrong - I did the bike for 6 minutes, not 60.

October 03, 2006 9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home