Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Day Two of Hell Week

Well, you may all be asking what I am doing exactly. Well, I am trying to document what I am doing to lose the weight and also be accountable to all of you. So, if I have a weak moment and want to eat a bag of cheezies or a slurpee, I have to report that to you. I am going to continue to work hard for the rest of this week, see what the results are, and then go from there. I may dial it back a little if necessary.

I have a goal people. Twenty pounds is not just going to fall off by itself before Christmas. It would be nice though.

Day 2

Exercise:

Did the energy trail jog/power walk again. It took about 37:01, a little bit worse than yesterday. My best guess says that the whole thing is in the 3-4 km range. That's my guess.

2.5 Minutes on the Elliptical - I think that was my last try on the machine until I weigh way less

What I Ate Today:

1 Yogurt
2 Sweet n' Salty Granola Bars
1 Fruit Source Bar
1 Apple
1 Werther's Caramel
1 Cheese Bagel
1 Kiwi
1 Big Bowl of Shreddies, 2% Milk
2 Pepperoni Sticks - Sorry J-Mill - they are in the house
1 Can of Five Alive Passion Peach

I think that wraps up today - I am pretty sure. I really should take a note book around with me again. I think I forgot to add a Yogurt and some Goldfish to yesterday's menu as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home