Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day Four of Hell Week

So through the Hump/Half way mark of Hell Week. I think I am doing pretty good. I am kind of finding a stride and feel fairly motivated this week to keep pushing through. I know I should have a day off in the week somewhere and it is looking like Sunday might be it. The weekend is always the big test to see if I can keep it together.

Exercise Today:

30 Minutes on Elliptical Trainer
5 Minute Brisk Walk on the Treadmill as a cool down at the end of the workout

Medicine Ball:

Crunches
Torso Twists
Leg Elevated Crunches

Worked the elbows and shoulders with tubing

Not a bad little work out.

What I Ate Today:

1 Yogurt
2 Sweet & Salty Almong Bars
2 Fruit Source Bars
1 Apple
6" Subway Club - left over from Yesterday
2 Pepperoni Sticks
2 Pieces of Pizza - Delissio Thin Crust
1 Can Apple Juice
1 Can Diet Coke - Still tastes like Aluminum

And I am pretty sure that was all. I feel like I ate more and I don't feel hungry thoughout the day.

Three Days Left. Monday morning I am going to weigh in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home