Monday, July 03, 2006

Tattoo Idea

I am really wanting to get more tattoos. As they say I am addicted. I would love to get a half sleeve or a nice back piece. I am not really sure but I have lots of ideas.

Right now I am thinking about an "Astro Boy Fighting the The Mighty Hercules" as a tribute to brother. As many of my reader might now these were two of my brother's favorite cartoons. I think it would be really cool but I would need a great artist, wink wink nudge nudge Brizzo or Lola's Brother or my cousin, to design it for me. I am not sure if I would do colour or black and white. I am a huge fan of black and white work that I have seen but this could be really cool in colour.

So many choices and so much body to fill!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaby said...

Send an email to my brother - I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to start drawing!

July 12, 2006 2:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home