Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Motivation

I have been having trouble getting myself back into the swing of losing weight. I have just fallen into the old habits of laziness. I blame baseball season for most of that. It is a really draining few months of the year and so when I do have time off between work and baseball I want to just sit around.

I need to start to get out golfing again and back hiking and try and start working out again. I have not been eating that bad; granola bars, yogurt, three meals a day but I am just not doing anything else.

I just need a motivation though. I think it is tattoo time again but I need to give myself a weight goal before I allow it. I say I should not be allowed to get my tattoo until I am under 220lbs. The proviso is that I stay under 220lbs for a month and then I can get a tattoo.

I am thinking about something like this. I am thinking about either covering up my old tattoo on my arm or getting this on my leg. I am not sure yet. Kudos if anyone can guess what the image represents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get basketball, baseball, Canada & Mexico...but I just can't put them all together...no kudos for me...

June 18, 2006 9:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/2 represents you, and 1/2 represents the great lola...the question is, will lola get the same one?!

June 24, 2006 1:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home