Friday, May 12, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Pictures

Iguanas in a tree in Costa Rica. Just couple of the dozen we saw.
The Cliff Divers in Acapulco. Not quite the same as Twin Lakes back home.
This is the Wahoo my Dad caught while we were fishing in Cabo San Lucas. About 4 Feet long and probably around 60 lbs.
Standing on the wall one of the forts in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
In the water at our first stop on Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. The water was as warm as it looks.
My first froofy drink on the boat. I asked for the fruitiest drink they have.
I really just like this photo. It is of the major bridge over the Panama Canal
This is us in the Northern Lights on the Ship. Ashley is on the right and DJ Travis is 'Playing the Hits' on the left.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

B2K,

Nice pics! I gotta say - you are looking great! Will the dieting/weight loss continue?

Anyway - looks like you guys had a great time! I love the pic of the cliff jumpers!

May 12, 2006 3:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Tony...the pictures are awesome, and you look great!

T

May 16, 2006 1:51 p.m.  
Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Let the ego stroking continue. I don;t look like that any more. Those were all from the begining of the cruise.

T - Nice to see your still alive.

May 16, 2006 3:32 p.m.  
Blogger doctor chip said...

doctor chip said...

I saw cliff divers like that in Chicago once.

Once.

June 13, 2006 4:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home