Sunday, February 12, 2006

Week 2

Well Week Two in the weight loss adventure has come to a close. It was a tougher week in terms of eating as I had a couple days of eating bad food (Burgers, Cactus Cut Potatos, Fries) but I did work out a lot this week. Everyday I was doing something active. I do think golf in underrated as a weight loss activity. I mean you are walking like 6-8 kilometres carrying a 30 lbs golf bag. That is a lot of work.

So what was the net result. Well I lost 4 more lbs and I am still on pace for my April goal of less than 240 before the cruise. So I just gotta keep doing what I am doing and don't quit, don't get discouraged.

I was in the bathroom today and was thinking of how excited I get thinking about the weigh-in day throughout the week and excited to see the results. Then on Sunday I am almost scared to get onto the scale. It is like I do not want to know. It is almost like if I didn't lose weight I would go crazy and fall off the wagon. Like today I was feeling disappointed that I didn't lose 9 lbs again.

Then I have to think how unrealistic it would be to lose 9 lbs a week for 10 weeks in a row. I think i would have to stop eating altogether. Oh yeah, and probably die from lack of food.

Anyways, success again and I will keep everyone updated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cingrats on the weightloss!! Keep it going!

Tony

February 12, 2006 6:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too want to cingrats you! Cyril

February 14, 2006 8:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home