Sunday, February 05, 2006

Week 1

I have to say that week 1 of the Duncan Weight Loss Program went pretty well. As of Sunday at 1:10pm PST I had lost 9 lbs.

The unfortunate part is I think I found 4-5 of the those pounds in the form of the Super Bowl turkey dinner and ice cream (and Spinach Dip, Mash Potatos, Gravy, Stuffing, Meat and Cheese and Crackers, and Fresca). So I cheated a little bit today. It was just a minor setback and I didn't completely fall of the horse. I did get exercise this morning playing roadhockey for a couple of hours.

I will be back at it on Monday. Back to the gym and back to eating mostly right.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Congrats. I'm up and down since I started my plan. Keep us posted!

Tony

February 05, 2006 11:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Congrats. I'm up and down since I started my plan. Keep us posted!

Tony

February 05, 2006 11:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I'm up and down since I started my plan. Keep us posted! Cyril

February 07, 2006 10:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home