Sunday, January 29, 2006

Inspiration

OK - It is time that I started to lose a little bit of weight. I have decided to make the journey a little more public since that would be a little more motivating since I have to answer to all my readers, all 5 of you. Each Sunday I am going to post my weight to the right in the big red letters and each week we will see how much I can lose.

My goal is to be able to be below 200 at some point in the reasonable future, like in a year or so. The lowest I have been in the last two years is 244, and the highest in my life was 278. I plan to lose quite a bit so here we go.

I am going to work out everyday and cut out the crap - no more soda, chips, candy, chocolate, fast food, ice cream, blizzards, deep fried items. I need to start eating three good meals a day and start eating more fruit and vegatables, drink fruit juice and water.

I made a good change last year about the same time and it lasted about 3 months and with limited working out got down to the 244 mentioned above. I would want to be below 240 by April 15th but we will see how things go. 24 pounds in 10 weeks might be a little tight.

If I am feeling brave I may even post some before pictures to start things off and then I can post some after pictures later on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck -- from your buddy Cyril

January 30, 2006 10:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home