Monday, May 30, 2005

The Band of the Future

During conversation last night I had a great idea for a band. It would be something that no one else is doing. A band that will revolutionize the future of music.

How?

Well listen closely.

Are you tired of Band that only play at night? Are you tired of being out late just to hear your favorite songs played live? Well, I have the answer for you.

The Band of the Future, today!!!

This band will only play early afternoon shows. None of this 8pm non-sense. We are going to hit the stage at 2pm each day that we play. Sure some people may have better things to do at 2pm on a weekday, but they are just losers. I think I will really tap into a great new market. The hardcore unemployed music lover.

What type of music do we play?

It doesn't matter because how many bands are playing live shows at 2pm?

Buskers you say?

Well they are practically homeless and will be easy to beat up and take out of rotation and then we will dominate the afternoon time slot. We would be like the Rosie O'Donnell of the music industry. The only choice for moderately priced afternoon entertainment.

Now to put the band together. For starters I am going to need a horn section and someone that does nothing but dance through every song on stage. Oh, and I might need to learn how to play an instrument because I am not going to dance. Maybe I could sing and then sell out soon after. Yeah, that would be sweet.

Who's in?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaby said...

I'll play! I'll either be the dancer, or the drummer. Should you be holding auditions?

May 31, 2005 2:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home