Thursday, January 27, 2005

Endorsement

I am a busy man and I have a lot to do in my daily life. I am up early everyday so I can go to Diane's. I need time to go peer in her windows before she goes to work. On Thursday I need to get there even earlier so I have time to go through her trash. I needed a car I could live in, be comfortable, but nondescript so people in her neighbourhood wouldn't think it was suspicious.

Other cars and trucks I tried couldn't provide me with the comfort I needed and in the dull colours that I desired. They were usually too big and stood out against all of the other cars in the area. They all had extra features that cause problems for my early morning stalking like running lights, automatic interior lighting, and the stock stereos usually provided too much base while I listened to my favorite stalking music, The Police.

It needed to be something simple, something easy, something different, something I could follow her around in, and with ample trunk space. It had to be reliable but not expensive.

And that's why I bought a Saturn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Can you imagine somebody just stumbling into this blog randomly??? Awesome! Any further stalking tips would be greatly appreciated...

January 28, 2005 1:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, this is what I live for when I "next blog."

And yes, Saturns are nice!

January 29, 2005 12:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home